Yoga class timetable at The Yoga Studio in Tavistock.
If a class is indicated as fully booked you may wish to contact me to be added to a reserve list in case of a cancellation.
- Monday 25th March – Gentle Yoga – 18.00 to 19.30
- Tuesday 26th March – Yoga For All Abilities – 19.00 to 20.30
- Wednesday 27th March – Yoga For All Abilities – 18.00 to 19.30
- Thursday 28th March – Gentle Yoga – 10.00 to 11.30
- Thursday 28th March – Yoga For All Abilities – 19.00 to 20.30
- Saturday 30th March – Yoga For All Abilities – 10.00 to 11.30
Saturday 30th March will be my last day of teaching in The Yoga Studio. You can read more about this here.
More information about each type of class can be found on my Yoga Classes page.
You may also wish to see information about my Yoga Workshops.
Yoga workshops are an opportunity to explore an aspect of yoga in more depth. I like to keep the length of my workshops to 3 hours in duration. This allows you an opportunity to learn some of the theory of the subject but have time also to experience how to put that learning into practice.
A workshop differs from a class as it is a more interactive experience with opportunities to ask questions and gain deeper understanding of the subject than you might be able to or wish to in your usual class.
All of my workshops are suitable for everyone, even those with no previous yoga experience. If in doubt, please ask me for more information. Also, if there is a subject related to yoga, health or fitness which you have always wanted to know more about please do let me know. It might be just the prompt I need to design a workshop around it.
Yoga Soup For The Soul Workshop
Saturday 30th March – 14.00 to 17.00
The Yoga Studio, Tavistock
Learn how to reduce your anxiety and stress responses, how to heal yourself physically and emotionally, and how to build emotional strength. Life continually throws things at us to deal with and yoga offers many ways to help you survive and thrive. This workshop offers an opportunity to explore and experience some of the tools yoga offers to help you emotionally as well as physically.
This is a theoretical and practical workshop which is suitable for all. No previous experience of yoga is needed.
Yoga workshops continue throughout the year and include topics such as:
- Stability and balance;
- Building Your Home Yoga Practice;
- Developing Core Strength & Core Stability;
- Forward bends;
- Yoga philosophy;
- Yoga Pranayama (breathing practices);
- Yoga relaxation practices;
- Meditation and Mindfulness;
- Live Your Yoga (On & Off The Mat);
- Zen Yoga;
- Yin Yoga & Fascial Release;
Yoga workshops can be booked on my Book Online page.
When booking workshops please be aware of my terms and conditions.